Algol Group supports Finnish and global causes
In place of mailing out Christmas greetings, we have made donations to the following Finnish and global causes:
- John Nurminen Foundation, Clean Baltic Sea Project, https://johnnurmisensaatio.fi
- Finnish Lifeboat Institution, https://meripelastus.fi
- Finnish Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund, https://www.punainenristi.fi
- Folkhälsan, Lucia Collection, https://www.folkhalsan.fi/fi/projektit-ja-kampanjat/lucia/
- Finnish War Veterans, https://veteraanit.fi
- Crisis Management Initiative CMI, http://cmi.fi
In addition, to mark our 125th anniversary, we are also supporting the Foundation for Economic Education (www.lsr.fi), where Algol has a fund under its own name.
“Instead of sending out cards and gifts to stakeholders, for years we have donated to various non-profit causes. Since continuity is of the utmost importance for the causes we support, we will continue to donate to them also this Christmas", says Alexander Bargum, CEO, Algol Group.
Alexander Bargum, CEO, Algol Group, tel. +358 40 732 3232
Algol in brief
Algol is a Finnish multi-branch supplier to industry and the healthcare sector. We work together with a global network of partners responsibly and with 125 years of experience. Algol’s solutions for industry are designed to safeguard manufacturing reliability, enhance processes and prolong the lifespan of machinery and equipment. In the healthcare sector Algol’s solutions promote the conditions for healthy living.
The Algol Group had net sales of 178 million euros in 2018. We employ almost 500 professionals in ten countries. Read more: www.algol.fi