News and Releases
- Johannes Bargum a new member of the Supervisory Board of Algol Ltd » 19.02.2018
- Algol Technics acquires majority shareholding in Co-Automation Oy » 22.01.2018
- Algol Group donates to six charities this Christmas » 14.12.2017
- Algol supports renovation of Olympic Stadium in Helsinki » 14.11.2017
- Algol Group becomes a partner of COBCOE » 02.11.2017
- Kenneth Nystén appointed member of the Algol Supervisory Board » 02.10.2017
- Building technology plays a key role in reducing electricity and energy consumption » 29.06.2017
- Young leaders visit Algol » 17.05.2017
- Algol makes a donation for Crisis Management Initiative » 28.04.2017
- Emergency exercise at Algol warehouses in Espoo on 5 April » 28.03.2017
- Histo-Center AB now part of Histolab Products AB and the Algol Group » 17.03.2017
- Algol Technics and Terex celebrate 60 years of cooperation » 06.01.2017
- Algol sponsors Aalto-Helsinki iGEM team » 18.10.2016
- Biocodex acquires Algol Pharma » 12.09.2016
- Algol Group's financial year 2015: major challenges but also significant progress » 08.08.2016
- CEO’s view: legality, morality and justice » 05.08.2016
- Johan Wulff appointed as Managing Director of Algol Trehab Oy » 29.04.2016
- Martin Evers appointed as the new MD for Algol Technics » 11.04.2016
- Algol Chemicals acquires Indian distributor » 25.01.2016
- Algol Group donates 50,000 euros to university fundraising campaigns » 12.01.2016
- Algol Group awarded new quality and environmental management system certificates » 27.08.2015
- Amixo AB is now part of Algol Chemicals » 01.07.2015
- Thomas Ekström appointed CFO of the Algol Group » 17.06.2015
- Siv Schalin appointed to the board of directors of the Algol Group » 15.06.2015
- Changes in the Diagnostics business of the Algol Group » 08.05.2014
Siv Schalin appointed to the board of directors of the Algol Group
MBA Siv Schalin (53) has been appointed a member of the Board of Directors of the Algol Group as of 1 September 2015. Schalin has served as President of the Docrates Cancer Center since 2012, before which she held global management positions with companies including GE Healthcare (formerly Instrumentarium).
She is a Member of the Board of the Finnish Association of Private Health Care Service Companies, a Member of the Council of Representatives of the Hanken Foundation, and Member of the Supervisory Board of Arcada University of Applied Sciences. She also served as a Member of the Board of Outokumpu Oyj from 2011 to 2015.
Siv Schalin has considerable experience in change management, as well as diverse and broad international experience in the fields of healthcare and health technology in particular. The majority of the board of Algol has for a long time comprised members who are independent of the company and its shareholders.
We wish Siv Schalin a warm welcome to our team.
Chairman of the Board
Further information: Algol Corporate Communications, Communications Manager Heli Järvenpää, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 50 590 8361