News and Releases
- Johannes Bargum a new member of the Supervisory Board of Algol Ltd » 19.02.2018
- Algol Technics acquires majority shareholding in Co-Automation Oy » 22.01.2018
- Algol Group donates to six charities this Christmas » 14.12.2017
- Algol supports renovation of Olympic Stadium in Helsinki » 14.11.2017
- Algol Group becomes a partner of COBCOE » 02.11.2017
- Kenneth Nystén appointed member of the Algol Supervisory Board » 02.10.2017
- Building technology plays a key role in reducing electricity and energy consumption » 29.06.2017
- Young leaders visit Algol » 17.05.2017
- Algol makes a donation for Crisis Management Initiative » 28.04.2017
- Emergency exercise at Algol warehouses in Espoo on 5 April » 28.03.2017
- Histo-Center AB now part of Histolab Products AB and the Algol Group » 17.03.2017
- Algol Technics and Terex celebrate 60 years of cooperation » 06.01.2017
- Algol sponsors Aalto-Helsinki iGEM team » 18.10.2016
- Biocodex acquires Algol Pharma » 12.09.2016
- Algol Group's financial year 2015: major challenges but also significant progress » 08.08.2016
- CEO’s view: legality, morality and justice » 05.08.2016
- Johan Wulff appointed as Managing Director of Algol Trehab Oy » 29.04.2016
- Martin Evers appointed as the new MD for Algol Technics » 11.04.2016
- Algol Chemicals acquires Indian distributor » 25.01.2016
- Algol Group donates 50,000 euros to university fundraising campaigns » 12.01.2016
- Algol Group awarded new quality and environmental management system certificates » 27.08.2015
- Amixo AB is now part of Algol Chemicals » 01.07.2015
- Thomas Ekström appointed CFO of the Algol Group » 17.06.2015
- Siv Schalin appointed to the board of directors of the Algol Group » 15.06.2015
- Changes in the Diagnostics business of the Algol Group » 08.05.2014
Johan Wulff appointed as Managing Director of Algol Trehab Oy
M. Sc. (Econ.) Johan Wulff has been appointed as Managing Director of Algol Trehab Oy as of 1 May 2016.
Johan has worked within the Algol group since 2002 and is a member of the group’s Executive Committee. He has been the Managing Director of Algol Pharma since January 2012 and the Managing Director of Algol Diagnostics since June 2014. He will continue in both of those positions as he assumes his new role in Algol Trehab. The three companies will remain separate entities with their own distinct organisations, partner networks and business models. With his new overall responsibility for three companies within the healthcare sector, Johan will be in charge of an annual turnover of some 30 million euro and an organisation of some 80 people.
Within Algol Trehab, Johan will focus largely on partner relations and the implementation of the growth strategy.
- I welcome Johan in his new capacity as Managing Director for Algol Trehab. Johan has a proven track record of building success, confidence and profitable growth in other parts of the Algol group. We know that he is fully committed to Algol’s values of accountability, collaboration and development, and I am glad that we have been in a position to offer him this new challenge, says Alexander Bargum, Chairman of the Board of Algol Trehab and CEO of the Algol group.
+358 40 732 3232
+358 50 343 8964
Algol Trehab is a distributor of assistive devices and other products, services and solutions for rehabilitation and caregiving. Within its chosen fields of specialisation, it is one of the leading companies on the Finnish market. Algol Trehab is part of the Algol group, a Finnish family enterprise founded in 1894. We supply products and solutions for industry and healthcare. Our organisation of sales and industry professionals serves customers in the Nordic and Baltic countries, in Eastern Europe and in India. The Group's total sales exceeds 200 million euro.