News and Releases
- Emergency exercise at Algol warehouses in Espoo on 5 April » 28.03.2017
- Histo-Center AB now part of Histolab Products AB and the Algol Group » 17.03.2017
- Algol Technics and Terex celebrate 60 years of cooperation » 06.01.2017
- Algol sponsors Aalto-Helsinki iGEM team » 18.10.2016
- Biocodex acquires Algol Pharma » 12.09.2016
- Algol Group's financial year 2015: major challenges but also significant progress » 08.08.2016
- CEO’s view: legality, morality and justice » 05.08.2016
- Johan Wulff appointed as Managing Director of Algol Trehab Oy » 29.04.2016
- Martin Evers appointed as the new MD for Algol Technics » 11.04.2016
- Algol Chemicals acquires Indian distributor » 25.01.2016
- Algol Group donates 50,000 euros to university fundraising campaigns » 12.01.2016
- Algol Group awarded new quality and environmental management system certificates » 27.08.2015
- Amixo AB is now part of Algol Chemicals » 01.07.2015
- Thomas Ekström appointed CFO of the Algol Group » 17.06.2015
- Siv Schalin appointed to the board of directors of the Algol Group » 15.06.2015
- Changes in the Diagnostics business of the Algol Group » 08.05.2014
Algol sponsors Aalto-Helsinki iGEM team
iGEM (International Genetically Engineered Machine) is an annual worldwide Synthetic Biology competition originated at MIT, Boston. By participating in iGEM, teams of students work together with the goal of identifying and prototyping an engineered genetic machine that addresses a real-world problem or opportunity.
Aalto and Helsinki University’s iGem team visited Algol and presented the research work they have prepared for international iGem competition.
In this video Aalto-Helsinki team presents their research idea:
Algol and Algol Chemicals sponsor team’s trip to iGem competition in Boston at the end of October.